March 14, 2011 - CORIA Conference room at 14:30
The 2008 Hewlett-Packard publication of the memristor in NATURE has produced immense worldwide interests from both industry and academia. This seminar presents a prehistory of the memristor and provides answers to the folllowing Frequently Asked Questions :
- What is a memristor ?
- How was it discovered ?
- Why is it called the 4th circuit element ?
- How can the memristor store information without batteries ?
- What are biological memristors ?
- Why are brains made of memristors ?
- How does the memristor enable learning and intelligence ?
Contact : Christophe Letellier